What is your intellectual property policy?
INPRNT celebrates creativity and originality. Artists must respect the intellectual property of others in accordance with the law. Artists have legal responsibility for the content they upload to the site, indemnifying and holding INPRNT harmless. If INPRNT receives notice of an infringing work, it reserves the right to remove that work and disable the associated artist account.
If you believe a piece infringes upon your intellectual property, we want to assist you in removing the infringing work. Please contact our designated agent at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification in sufficient detail of works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that INPRNT is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material identified is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.