What are your content guidelines?
You may not post or upload items that are:
- Hate speech
- Graphic violence / gore
- In violation of any patent, copyright, or trademark
- Content that would be reasonably considered vulgar, obscene or derogatory
- Content that would be considered gratuitously sexual or violent
- Content that incites violence
- Content that is abusive or promotes illegal activities
- Libelous, defamatory, or unlawful
- Pornographic, sexually explicit or sexual arousal
- Plagiarizing another artist / work
Artworks generated completely via an automated software process that utilizes artificial intelligence and/or machine learning (e.g., DALL-E 2, Craiyon, Midjourney and Stable Diffusion)
Items in violation of the above list are subject to removal from the site and the account potentially being closed.
When reporting work generated by AI we require a link to a source stating the work is created by an AI generator. The source does not need to be from the INPRNT website.
Our support team is here to assist you with any questions you may have about these content guidelines. Whether it is a question about your own work or an image you found on the site, we appreciate your concern. Please contact us for assistance.